Participants MUST attend and complete ALL Face to face, self directed and Online study sessions to receive their completion certificate for all our courses.
Some of our products will be co-delivered, where this is the case it will be clearly advertised.
We limit numbers to 16 people per MHFA England course so that the instructor can keep people safe and supported while they learn. For some of our other products this may vary.
Please read all directions carefully.
- Choose the date and curriculum you wish to attend.
- You must be 18+ to sign up for a training.
- Our training products are either an ONLINE or Face to Face training held by Michelle Kelly T/A The Therapy Hub.me and it’s Employees/Associates.
- You are REQUIRED to complete the self-directed training online PRIOR to attending some of our ONLINE or Face to Face training. (Failure to complete this prior to the date you signed up for your course, will result in you not being able to complete the remainder of the training).
- Where this is the case no Refund will be provided.
- If you signed up and are unable to make it; please let Michelle Kelly know at firstname.lastname@example.org a minimum of 120 hours (5 Days/1 week) before the training date, or as soon as possible.
- After registration, you will receive specific instructions via e-mail to complete the Self-Directed learning and exercises, for ONLINE courses. You will have between 1 to 2 weeks (5-10 working days) to complete this prior to the training where specified.
- For your Face to Face learning, you will receive full details of where to attend. You will have between 1 to 2 weeks (5-10 working days) to complete this prior to the training where specified.
- All materials are paper based and/or virtual. (Manual, Workbook/Guide, resources etc will be posted out prior to the training event)
- You are required to have a computer, laptop, or tablet with video to attend the Virtual training. Smart phones are NOT suitable for this training.
- Any questions please e-mail email@example.com
- Training sessions are subject to be cancelled or postponed due to minimum participants required. You will be notified at the earliest possible time where this is the case.